Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Yoga and Fitness at Poipu Beach Kauai

Wow, we just returned from a wonderful Yoga session on the lawn overlooking the ocean on Poipu Beach given by Joy Zepeda. It really gave our body a gentle stretch, and also releaved any inner stress that was built up in the tissues or mind. Joy has various yoga and fitness classes available to meet your needs including a Look and Feel Younger Workout, Start Your Fat Burning Engine Workout, Shrink Your Belly Workout, and Yoga Classes at Oceanfront that include Yin Yoga, Power Yoga, and Gentle Yoga. It was my first time and she gave me alternative positions that were easy on my system. I highly recommend Joy if you want to take your relaxation at Kauai to the next level. I told my wife, that after the session, my whole body, mind, and spirit were at peace. Joy can be reached at 808-639-9294 or contact her here. Both group and individual sessions are available. The Poipu Beach Yoga classes on Kauai Website will give you more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment